The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering! Each pattern is designed to teach a fun and interesting range of stitches, good for beginners or experienced stitchers alike. Recommended for Ages 12+
• 6" Embroidery hoop (may include a bamboo hoop rather than the plastic style shown in the photo)
• Embroidery needle (no. 9)
• Stork embroidery scissors
• Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
• Your choice of any one D.I.Y Embroidered Doll Kit: - Screen printed pattern on cotton - Printed backing fabric - Range of DMC Embroidery Floss - Eco-friendly stuffing - Step-by-step illustrated instructions
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
Starter Kit does not include finished doll. Finished doll will be about 4.5"/11cm tall.